Friday, October 16, 2009

The beginning

Well, I am sitting here wondering where to start. ??? I guess at the beginning...
Here is a little bit about me before nursing.
I have had several jobs, restaurants like McDonalds, Wendys, Dominos, stores like Woolworth, Payless shoes, and factories like Heinz, and Louis Rich. I jumped from job to job not really enjoying anything.
One day a neighbor Told me about a job at a nursing home. I started working as an nursing assistant and they paid for school for certified nursing assistant. I really enjoyed it! I was a CNA for nine years. I still went from nursing home to nursing home. I would get board or stale at one place and have to change scenery.
After nine years I decided to go get my nursing degree. A big step for someone that can't stick with anything for too long. I made it through LPN to the surprise of not only me but my family as well.
This is the beginning of my travel nurse life. please feel free to add your story or comments. Let me know if it makes any sense or not.
Thanks and check back for my continuations.

No comments:

Post a Comment